(Pub. July 4, 11 and 18, 2018)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Amended Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18 PR 42
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Bruce Fleming
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth July 19, 1961 and date of death January 11, 2018, was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of W7670 US Hwy 10, Ellsworth, WI 54011.
3. The application will be heard at the Register in Probate Office, Pierce County Courthouse, 414 W. Main St, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room 201, before Carol DeWolf, Probate Registrar, on August 1, 2018 at 11:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is October 12, 2018.
5. A claim may be filed at the Register in Probate Office, Pierce County Courthouse, 414 W. Main St, PO Box 97, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room 201.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
The names or addresses of the following interested persons (if any) are not known or reasonably ascertainable: Wesley Gorton, Lindsey Gorton, Sam Gorton, and Trudi Gorton
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-273-6752 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
Electronically signed by
Carol DeWolf, Probate Registrar
June 28, 2018
Melissa Petersen, Atty.
PO Box 100
Hager City, WI 54014
State Bar No. 1066084