(Pub. Sept. 26, Oct. 3 and 10, 2018)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18 PR 53
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF John P. May
DOB: September 17, 1954
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth September 17, 1954, and date of death August 11, 2018 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of W2771 20th Ave., Maiden Rock, WI 54750.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 W. Main St., Ellsworth, Wisconsin, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Joseph D. Boles on October 17, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is January 4, 2019.
3. A claim may be filed at the Register in Probate Office, Pierce County Courthouse, PO Box 97, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
Electronically signed by
Hon. Joseph D. Boles,
Circuit Court Judge
Sept. 19, 2018
Robert L. Loberg, Atty.
Loberg Law Office, LLP
359 W. Main Street
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Bar Number 1017505