Prescott Police: Man flees scene of tipped mailbox
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Oct. 8-14.
First National Bank (1151 Canton St.) reported at 11:42 a.m. Oct. 9 receiving a counterfeit $100 bill from Ptacek's IGA.
Possible threat at school
Police responded at 11:26 a.m. Oct. 12 to Prescott Middle School (125 N. Elm St.) for a possible threats complaint.
• A semi-truck was blocking traffic at 6:20 p.m. Oct. 9 on Highway 10 downtown. The truck was unable to make a turn; it was removed by the driver while police assisted with traffic control.
• Police responded to a two-vehicle crash at 7:19 a.m. Oct. 10 at Canton Street and Orrin Road. A report and photos were taken.
• Jason S. Myers, 41, Cottage Grove, Minn., was cited for operating without a valid driver's license after a traffic stop at 3:06 a.m. Oct. 12 at Cherry and Lake streets.
• Heather M. Thomas, 30, Prescott, was cited for speeding, improper display of license plate/tag/decal and operating without insurance after a traffic stop at 7:53 a.m. Oct. 12 at Campbell Street and Orrin Road.
• Steven H. Heiser, 58, Hastings, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 8:26 a.m. Oct. 12 at Highway 29 and Eagle Ridge Road.
• Adam J. Threinen, 37, Prescott, was arrested for disorderly conduct at 11:29 p.m. Oct. 9 after police responded to 164 Tower Heights Court for a physical domestic situation. He was taken to Pierce County Jail.
• Todd M. Kirschbaum, 54, Prescott, was arrested for misdemeanor battery at 7:39 p.m. Oct. 10 after police responded to 490 S. Flora St. for a domestic situation.
• Police arrested Joshua M. Frey, 26, Prescott, after a suspicious activity report was investigated at 2:42 a.m. Oct. 14 in the 100 block of North Locust Street. Frey was found near a damaged mailbox, which was tipped into a driveway. He fled on foot but was pursued and arrested for obstructing or resisting an officer and criminal damage to property.
• Dustin M. Fredrickson, 31, Prescott, was arrested for disorderly conduct at 8:24 p.m. Oct. 14 at 715 Shane Park Circle.
• Police observed a male dressed in black looking in windows at 12:42 p.m. Oct. 12 at Borner Street and Glenridge Drive. Turns out he was working on the house.
• Police located a man at the bridge tender house on the lift bridge at 2:14 a.m. Oct. 13. He told police he was just out for a walk; police countered that he was in a controlled area and he departed.
• A man called police at 12:05 a.m. Oct. 14 to report people throwing things at his door, at 635 Pine St. He said he didn't hear any activity outside his apartment. The man was intoxicated. Police checked the area, but found no suspects.