Prescott Police: Playground slide damaged
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Oct. 14-21.
A complainant reporter at 10:13 a.m. Oct. 16 skateboarders damaging a playground slide in September at Freedom Park (200 Monroe St.)
A vehicle was seen operating in the eastbound ditch of Highway 10 near Borner Street and Orrin Road at 6:36 p.m. Oct. 18. The driver told police he was a contractor for gopher traps and was checking them.
• An employee retail theft was reported at 1:38 p.m. Oct. 16 at 1003 Campbell St.
• Police responded at 11:22 p.m. Oct. 16 to 865 Helen St. for a report of a stolen gun from a residence.
• Thomas J. Thompson, 23, Cottage Grove, Minn., was cited for speeding and warned for no proof of current insurance, failure to signal when turning and a defective license plate lamp after a traffic stop at 9:49 p.m. Oct. 16 at Highway 29 and Eagle Ridge Drive.
• David A. Thomas, 31, Hastings, Minn., was cited for no valid driver's license after a traffic stop for failure to signal a turn at 7:40 a.m. Oct. 17 in the 600 block of Hilton Street.
• Reece C. Donahue, 31, Prescott, was issued a 10-day correction warning for expired registration after a traffic stop at 9:08 a.m. Oct. 17 at Canton Street and North Acres Road.
• Emmanuel Flores Sauceda, 36, West St. Paul, Minn., was cited for speeding and operating without a valid driver's license after a traffic stop at 8:33 a.m. Oct. 18 at 570th Avenue and Jefferson Street. The driver called his nephew to come get the truck.
• Felicia M. Hughes, 27, Hastings, Minn., was cited for operating without a license after a traffic stop at 10:21 a.m. oct. 18 at the storage units at Canton and Hilton streets.
• Cory J. Perzichilli, 44, St. Paul Park, Minn., was cited for speeding and operating on a learner's permit without a qualified passenger (motorcycle/moped) after a traffic stop at 6:57 p.m. Oct. 18 at 635th Avenue and Highway 29.
• Terri A. Luckraft, 52, Bloomington, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 4:47 p.m. Oct. 19 at Jefferson and Monroe streets.
• Police attempted to conduct a traffic stop for a felony bail bond violation at 7:33 p.m. Oct. 19 at 241 N. Broad St. The driver fled from police and the chase was discontinued.
• Johnathan T. Losie, 34, Cottage Grove, Minn., was cited for a boat launch fee violation at 10:05 a.m. Oct. 17 at 221 Second St.
• Christopher A. Kostobris, 33, Prescott, was cited for automobile/appliance storage restrictions at 10:24 a.m. Oct. 17 at 740 Laura St.
A Dairy Queen manager reported at 11:52 a.m. Oct. 17 an older male comin into the restaurant and harassing female employees.
• Richard R. Ritter, 47, Prescott, was arrested for operating while intoxicated-fourth offense after a traffic stop for reckless driving at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 17 at 1003 Campbell St.
• Jesse V. Novak, 29, Stillwater, Minn., was arrested at 2:43 a.m. Oct. 18 for a St. Croix County warrant after police stopped the vehicle at Dexter and Jefferson streets for matching the description of a vehicle involved in a rolling domestic incident. He was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, as was a passenger.
• Police were called to 651 Ash St. at 5:54 p.m. Oct. 20 for an unwanted subject. It was a misunderstanding between girlfriend and boyfriend. No alcohol or drugs were involved.
• Police were called at 6:37 p.m. Oct. 20 to 635 Pine St., where police spoke to a male and female. The male went to a friend's for the night; no violence was reported and the female did not fear for her safety.